- Chances of finding fanfic 100%
- Chances of finding a good fanfic .0001%
- Chances of finding a fanfic with good plot 46%
- Chances of finding a grammatically correct fanfic with good plot .38%
- Chances of being scarred for life 949,394,932%
Keeping the ball rolling, Capcom’s sent out more screens from this week’s Famitsu to outlets like 4Gamer, as well as a DGS take on everyone’s favorite cover art style! (No word on if that’s the actual cover art or not, though.)
(The images have captions, by the way!)
"Elementary (school)! my dear Watson."
I don’t really report on news, but this is too good to pass up…!
Sherlock Holmes and Watson (now an 8 year-old girl called “Iris Watson”) will be making an appearance in Dai Gyakuten Saiban (or “The Great Ace Attorney”). Read the full story here!
Update: The official site is now live with new screenshots and artwork!
looks at evidence, looks at new guy. huh.
And here are full scans for Dai Gyakuten Saiban! In addition to giving us a decent look at the game’s visuals, there’s some new info as well:
- Ryuunosuke begins the game in Japan, where as a college student he’s involved in a certain case that puts him on the path to becoming a formal attorney. To better study law, he transfers to England along with Mikotoba, where he meets Holmes.
- Most of the story will take place in London, with Japan serving as the setting for Ryuunosuke’s first case.
- Court and investigation proceed in mostly the same way, but during investigations Ryuunosuke and Holmes will use “joint reasoning” - a system where, as Ryuunosuke, you must point out any inconsistencies in Holmes’ rapid-fire reasoning. (The example shown is Holmes accusing a witness of being a certain revolutionary.)
- Part of the reason they settled on 3D was to allow for a very dynamic camera to match Holmes’ high-speed thinking. Takumi jokes that Holmes really set the stage for the game!
- Takumi has a deep love of the Sherlock Holmes stories, so he’s trying to respect the character. Holmes is described as falling somewhere between the “storybook Holmes” and a “real Holmes” - a man who focuses maybe too much on his investigations, but isn’t a bad person at heart.
- Ryuunosuke and Holmes’ meeting is a key point of the game.
matching icons 4 u and ur detective-friend
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST SPONGEBOB EPISODE!!!!!!
Note to self: crying doesn’t make you weak
I said I’d do a giveaway post so here it is!
First of all, thank you everyone for 400+ followers! Didn’t ever think I’d get this far on my personal account ahaha. We’ve come a long way!
So here’s some rules and stuff, let’s get right to it!
First Place: There will be ONE first place winner, and they get their choice of either a full colored drawing with a background, or a set of emofuri animations for a single character! (The set of animations is the preset ones, however, as I haven’t quite mastered making my own yet. There are 4 in total.)
Second Place: There will be TWO second place winners, and each will receive a colored sketch of a character of their choice! These are cleaner drawings than sketches but they have no background.
Third Place: There will be THREE third place winners, and each will receive a sketch of a character of their choice!
Now a bit of rules:
- You don’t have to be following me, but my followers will get a free chibi drawing as well if they’re one of the winners
- One like and one reblog per person, please! Anything else won’t count!
- I’m using a random number generator to pick the winners so everyone has equal opportunity to win
- As for drawings, I am okay with drawing most things. Things I will not draw: NSFW, animals (I’m not too good with it yet), offensive material. Other than that I’m pretty open to drawing anything.
- Winners will be sent an ask and must respond within 24 hours, otherwise I will give their prize slots to the next person!
Giveaway ends on August 31st! Good luck!