After far too long, the Court-Records Original Character Contest is back! Not familiar with it? The idea’s simple: come up with Ace Attorney fan characters and you could win some serious AA swag! (Not to mention some internet bragging points.)
This year, we’re celebrating Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, and so the theme is multiple characters - unlike past years, your entry should include between 2 and 5 connected Ace Attorney OCs. These characters must be depicted in the form of a fanwork, in one of three categories: fanart, fanfiction, and spriting. The three categories will be judged entirely separate from each other, and like the Sprite Cup, after a round of private judging, the finalists will be voted on by the public.
What’s up for grabs? Well:
- First place winners in each category will receive the PLvsPW artbook, an attorney’s pin from Fangamer, and an Objection! foam finger.
- Second place winners in each category will receive an attorney’s pin from Fangamer, and an Objection! foam finger.
- Third place winners in each category will receive an Objection! foam finger.
For the full rules and details, check out the contest page! At present, entries will be accepted until August 31st.
When you’re ready to enter, we have entry topics set up in the Fanfiction, Fanart, and Sprite subforums.
And finally, if you’re an AA writer but don’t have time to enter, we’re still looking for one more fanfic judge! Please get in contact via e-mail or ask if you’re interested.
(And thanks to MoodMatrix for the banner!)
1. Everyone is obsessed with food.
2. Everything IS food.
4. Always coming back stronger after being beaten to shit.
5. Chefs are the most important people in the world??
6. Dumb looking animals.
7. Little to no fanservice (unless impossible muscles is your thing)
9. Entire world uses Yen as currency.10. ITS LITTERALLY SO GAY. THE TWO MAIN GUYS ARE SO IN LOVE.
11. I dunno why I like it but I do.
How about a fandom hug to the Toriko fandom for the recent chapter:
me and my cat
walking out of a bathroom with no hand dryers like